fredag 29 februari 2008

What can I expect?

Still seeing mr Germany. Ahh sehr schön. He came to visit last weekend and it was all good and dandy. A lot of fun actually. And our speaking is improving, since he has really brushed up his English. So all good. We also met up with a bunch of friends. And as people are in London, or rather the English are, they were all very sweet and kind with him.

We spoke on the Monday night when he was back in Munich. He said he had told his friends about the weekend and said he was amazed that people were so nice to him and that he had felt as if he was welcomed as if one of the gang already.

I went through i my mind what we had done, and yes of course, my friends were really nice to him, but people are friendly normally, aren't they? I am now fearing that my prejudice thoughts are correct and that all Germans, including his friends will be awfully unfriendly and horrible to me!

We shall see we shall see.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Germans are generally (in my experience) the most guest friendly people I have come across. They will open up their arms and houses for you. I assure you. Kein grund zur panik.

I would say Londoners are quite a bit more fun and exciting to be around in general though...

/RC XX