tisdag 26 augusti 2008

Flirting Flirting Flirting


I am being flirted at. Big time. But not by a gorgeous man but by this fabulous town I live in. It’s as if my whining last week and my increasing wish to move back to Stockholm, has made the London-universe shaping up to high levels and presenting new sides, convincing me to fall again!

How about his for a rather different week: Fabulous Italian wine-tasting session on Wednesday night in a gallery with English upper class eccentrics, Thursday night an improvised hen-do at the Jazz-place Ronnie Scott’s that turned out a perfect night of fantastic music, venue, wine and company, very New York style and just right up my alley. Then the weekend with three days of sailing and racing in the Solent with 60 other really nice sporty people and just so much fun.

And to top this whole thing, my lovely Goddaughter Ellinor arrived on Sunday morning and she lives in Chiswick with her fantastic parents and this improves my life here even more! And this week I am off to an 'Olympic Ball' with an old Kangaroo-friend and then holidays for a week. Synd att klaga as we say back home (a shame to complain). Synd indeedy.

London and England are really flirting with me. And I am liking it.

Inga kommentarer: