torsdag 7 augusti 2008

I don’t belong anywhere


That’s how I am feeling right now. I think all is wrong. The English life (and people) is either too snobbish, too pretentious, too blingy, too rough, too un-classy, too chavy, too scrubby, too druggy, too nerdy, too geeky, too sporty, too unequal, too oldfashioned,to unhealthy too too too anything right now.


Having concluded this and been secretly irritated and spitting at everything English lately, I realized: I need to move back to Sweden, my peoples, my home, my life. Then quickly read dn.se (daily newspaper) and got back to reality again: all is too Jante (everyone has to be equal), too clustered, too wholesome, too boring, too too too too again.


So, where shall I live? With whom? Is anyone good enough for me? Anything? Can we please all create a place in the world where EVERYONE IS JUST LIKE ME please?!
Thanks in advance.


By the way: I like the cutie on top a lot, I feel a bit like him and think I should adopt him. Now.

3 kommentarer:

Roller Coaster sa...

Ha ha - you belong in LONDON baby! There is no other city with such richness of cultures and diversity and other peculiar minds :-)

And monkey world in Dorset will let you adopt a monkey and come visit. I know, because I did it for my husband one year :-)

XX

ME sa...

can I also hug him then? I need some hugging. now! loooove is needed in my life. perhaps monkey world generally is the samarkand I've been looking for!

kitlizette sa...

You belong where you feel at home honey! Don't waste any time on 'londoners' or British. You are a Londoner now. Chill and let the ugly ones play in their field. We 've got far more fun and interesting things to do than thinking about fitting in.

bisous. Kit