söndag 5 april 2009

am here now!

and dead tired, of course. man -- am up until almost 9 tonight. ok, I did sleep a good three hours on the flight, but still. I haven't been able to stay awake any of the other nights. jet lag is improving. also, I had to add another two hours when I arrived here i NZ too. so doing well me think.

NZ, so far absolutely gorgeous. not sure what it is, certainly not auckland, but it's just an atmosphere. people are super nice, the place is clean and the colours are amazing. tomorrow I am off to sail on one of the americas cup boats. can't wait! and the weather is great too so I will so enjoy it. had a great seafood platter at HARBOURSIDE too, which is one of their best ones here. perfectly ok, great view of the harbour, but not amazing food. getting into the nice white NZ wines tho, looovely.

am right now planning this week a bit. when I arrive in Queenstown on Friday I have full agenda, but it's a bit loose up until then. picking up a car on tuesday pm after having spent a night in Wellington. will be cool. would love to stay in an old 19th century resort in mt cook, but it seems difficult to drive there. it's been refurbished and looks AMAZING. it might be that I need to get to Queenstown one day later than planned. which is no biggie at all.

god I am so tired now. thought I would detail plan my trip, but hey, I will plunge into the duvet instead!!

europeland and everywhere else, have a great sunday and speak soon.

puzz

Inga kommentarer: