fredag 3 april 2009

goss

have been shopping today. hehehehhe. ohhh lovely shopping. now I will have to starve for the next 2 weeks. looovely jewellry and bag and some other ditt and datt. I fell in love with a Sydney designer called melissa harris http://www.melissaharrisjewellery.com/ and I bought three small rings from her, stack rings. lovely. just because I am on a 3 weeks holiday AND will work part time for the rest of this year -- thought I had room to treat myself to something extra. NOT. but I don't regret it. AT ALL!.

had lunch at this hemisphere's best sushi place, jackie's cafe in paddington. they don't have a website what I can see anyway, but google the name and you will find location. opposite to melissa harris' shop to. very convenient. star spotted there too. met therese alshammar -- swedish swimming star-- there. we were both bending over the magazine/newspaper rack and I commented to her in swedish that the latest vanity fair had great articles. she looked slighly shocked, so I felt stupid and snuck away and didn't look at her anymore. she looked great in her horsey kind of way and very rock and roll with her black hair http://www.picsearch.com/pictures/athletes,%20female/classic%20sports/swimming/therese%20alshammar.html. AND she was accompanied by a just gorgeous scandi fellow. that kind of man that you think that perhaps Sweden isn't such a bad idea after all. tall, extremely big (swimmer too, no doubt) broad cheekbones with a very cute boyish smile. to die for. lucky her.

at times like this I get a bit sweden proud. also when the king (knugen) has his official speeches and always starts with "dear swedes -- home and abroad", which I think is sort of nice of him, to remember us who have left the mother planet. well done him.

now I am off to pick up my adjusted gorgeous rings and my laundry to get ready for my NZ adventure.

have a lovely saturday europe.

xx

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You star magnet you! I've seen Therese Alshammar at Cajsa Warg, food store in Stockholm. She looked fab there to, very square. You've managed to have a very cool time in Sydney, or maybe you cool-ified the place by just being there. Surely.

Keep looking out for Hugh (Jackman). You never know where he'll turn up. Last time I saw him he rose from the sea in hot pink shorts in Clovelly. All the yummy mummys on my beach sucked their tummies in. He didn't say hi to me, in spite of us having met before. Probably because I was obscured by daughter's inflatable dolphin.

But enough about me and Hugh. Looking forward to your stories from Aoteoroa!

Lotta Love...

ME sa...

hugh will be chased once I am back in town, rest assured. I may even borrow little maja to pretend I am a /yummy/ mummy, as it seems to be a succesful strategy (despite her being run over by the man). hugh and you seem to practially be an item though, so I guess I will have to do with platonic staring. something I master rather well actually.

lotta, lovely to see you and I bet I will be back within not too far time frame. xxx