torsdag 9 april 2009

"You can spit backwards also..."

That's what he said, the funny guy at the wine tour. Went on an amazing wine- and food tour around the Marlborough district yesterday. FANTASTIC. It was only me and a guy from the hotel with the guide and we had very exclusive service. Went to 6-7 vineyards, had lunch at a fab restaurant, lovely snacks here and a visit at a choclate factory. I was rather wobbly when I was transported home to my great hotel after around 10 hours tour. I asked Noel, our guide, if we weren't supposed to spit out when we were trying out 4-6 wines at each place. He just answered that there are 2 ways of spitting -- forwards and backwards. We spitted very much backwards, I can tell you...

Today i have been on the road for 500 km! Great long drive down south and out at the coast. Excellent all. Totally fabulous views and sceneries. Just like a dream land. . Have now arrived in Frans Josef. It's fun here, a bit odd village. And I have booked a motel that they recommended in my guide book. Not too sure about it. The room/studio is excellent but the door is just a glasdoor with a simple lock that goes straight out on the veranda. I am not totally superstitious but it doesn't feel all too safe? I arrived a bit late and didn't want to hassle with changing, perhaps I should have. Anyways. Better stop thinking about it. i will speak to my neighbours and the receptionist and perhaps they can provide me with some extra locks or something...

Tomorrow ICECLIMBING. How weird is that? I'm a bit nervous about this too. I think a sleeping pill will be a good idea for the ME tonight. She is getting a bit silly.

puzzz

Inga kommentarer: