fredag 3 april 2009

Jet laggedy lag

good morning. it's 10.44 and moi has already been up since 7, had breakkie, done yoga at icebergs and been on the webbie for 30 min. excellent. I need sleep badly. it's getting to my nerves now. I am dead tired in the evenings and last night I died in bed around 8 and tried hard to get up and out to see another friend of a friend, but it was impossible to move a limb. regained consciousness around 11 but then it was too late to go out! very disappointed and claustrophic in my super designed but match box sized hotel room with no window so had slight anxiety attack and had to be egotistical and needy and call my lovely friends. which worked very well and I calmed down and fell a sleep around 1. woke up again at 0630 though, but thought whattheheck, no point in pretend sleeping. so I went to yoga. which was excellent, I feel great now!

a bit bored of being alone now (especially when I am jetlagged and in low energy), plus my schedule in Sydney is rather loose. will be better once I get to NZ with my heavy agenda of activities. it is a bit wierd to travel alone though. no doubt carachter building and Roller Coaster -- many thanks for comment (invitations to wedding being processed ;-)) -- good point in enjoying complete selfishness, who know what the future has in store.

if anyone was wondering WHO is the lucky one for my Sydney wedding --it' sorted. no worries. started dating a crazy man before I left. on our third date he proposed FOUR times, no less. as long as I bring back some maouri artifact he says he will keep to his promise and is ok with the Opera House setting. (nb. this is IRONY -- but he did propose four times that night, and claims he at least remembers 3 of them, hehe).

now I am off to perhaps a run on the beach here in bondi before heading back to hotel for a fresh up, change of rooms (have got a bigger one with window now. pheww) and a lovely sushi lunch in paddington. then an exhibition in the harbour and a stroll in Glebe. keeping busy.

cheerios, next time you hear from me, I may be in NZ!!

Inga kommentarer: