måndag 13 april 2009

Un communicado

Am in Milford Sound, Fiordlands, a National Park in South West New Zealand. Am checked in to a not-so-glamorous Lodge on the Fiord. Clean and full of people, no worries at all. Tomorrow I am off to the Routeburn track for hiking for three days. All by myself but with loads of stops along the way with people on track and staff in the huts. No worries at all. The only thing that I am slightly at ease about is lack of mobile network. Not because anything would happen or I would need emergency help or anything. It's just so ... unusual ... to not be in touch with the world. To not get morning texts from a cute guy or funny updates from pals or a sweet and perfectly spelled formal text from my parents. Me knows, it's only for four days. I suspect this will be my greatest challenge so far.

By the way -- Milford Sound is MAGNIFICENT. It's a dream world this place, never ever seen anything like this.

1 kommentar:

kitlizette sa...

Halladi min kara knas! Hur gar det dar uppe!? Nere kanske. upp ner, skit samma , dar du ar. Ar du ute pa din monster hajk nu?

Hur ar det? Vackert forstar jag? mobil fritt? hihi. kanske kan vara ganaks skont, men forstar att det ar.. konstigt, ovanligt nu fortiden. ja, forutom pa mitt kontor da. HAHAAA.

Chips & Hej fran mej

Kit