söndag 5 april 2009

picture perfect morning

auckland april 6th: perfect blue skies, light breeze, high and very clear air, around 22 degrees. perfect. absolutely perfect. and moi am off to the lovely America's Cup boat! Yeahaaaaaa.

flying out to Wellington tonight, for a very speedy stop and then over to the south island. it's an amazing trip this, it's like christmas is happening every day, new exciting thing all the time.

perhaps that's why I don't sleep much too? sorry to be going on about this, but my insomnia is a bit.. tiresome...! I feel like people with small children, they constantly worry about their sleep -- are they getting enough, will they be grumpy, how will they sleep tomorrow night if they sleep too much during the day? except it's only me, myself and I. so I am reasoning about this ME person that I have to drag along everywhere. but on a postive note, the ME got at least 6 hours continous last night, and felt rather fresh this morning! very good. plus 2 hours before those 6 hours, but then had a 1.5 hours break to talk to HSBC Fraud Protection (best pals now) and plan vineyard trips. all good though, it doesn't worry me.

The ME person is rather ok otherwise, very energtic and in a great mood and curious, so all good. she has been a little bit impatient with people (airport, receptionist), due to lack of sleep no doubt! she is also a bit indecisive about how to plan her vineyard trips -- Nelson seems to be cute town to have as a base, but the vineyards around Blenheim (which seems to be a rather dull town) are a lot more famous (Marlborough region). hmm... It veers towards Nelson right now.

au revoir mes amis.

Inga kommentarer: