fredag 3 april 2009

a couple of important reflections

1. time passes silly quickly when on the webbie thingie. I always think it is more than enough with 30 min worth of credit and I end up always staying an hour!
2. people's time check in sydney is rather poor. everything ends up being 20 min; taxi rides from airport (40 min), bustrip to Bondi (40 min), time to walk to the harbour from Central Station (35 min). it's probably because they are such free agents and loose and hippyish and non-worried here. not sure me likes it -- time fascism is good too. I will from now on always double all estimations.
3. I like the autumn here. even if Bondi resembles Hastings (a little bit) in July, it's lovely and dramatic with the high waves and the gray skies. it gets a bit less tanned and a bit more... interesting. yeps, this will be a reflection of my ingmar bergman infested swedish melancholy soul that pops up every now and then. am generally a big autumn fan too, wherever in the world.
4. I need a wee, and "have less than 5 min of credits remaining" apparently.

hasta la vista.

Inga kommentarer: